How to Download Instagram Videos Onto Your Computer, Smartphones and Tablets
(Method 1) Download Instagram Videos Using InstaGetter:Instagetter app is compatible with only Smartphones and Tablets devices. Follow the below mentioned steps to Download Instagram videos using InstaGetter.
- Initially you have to download InstaGetter for Instagram app to your respective Android Smartphone.
- You can get it installed from the link provided below.
- Once you have finished with this installation process, launch the app on your device.
- Paste the URL of video which you want to download in to the box given.
- The app will show you that particular video to be downloaded. All you need to do is just click the Save Video option.
- The video will be download with in few minutes.
(Method 2) Using Instagram video downloader by Dredown:
- Go to the Instagram website and select the video you want to download.
- Copy and Paste the URL of the video in the link provided below.
- Click on the “Dredown button” to get Download link.
- You can click on download link or you can also enter your email id to send the video to your email.
- The video will start downloading in few seconds in a new tab.
(Method 3) Download Instagram Videos to Google Drive Using IFTTT:IFTTT (If This Then That) is a service that allows you to create recipes to automatically perform actions. People have used the service to automatically save files from social sites, and some to control their home automation solutions. In order to get this working, you’re going to need an IFTTT account, an Instagram account and a Dropbox account.
- Create an account (if you don’t have) from HERE
- Once you’ve created your account, click on the “My Recipes” button at the top of the page.
- Click the “Create a Recipe” button to get started.
- Click on “this” to choose your trigger channel, in this case, Instagram. You will then be asked to activate Instagram.
- It will then provide you with several options for the trigger, such as ‘New video by specific user’, ‘Videos by anyone tagged’ (any new video with a tag specified by you) and several others.
- Find and click on the option “You like a video.”
- You now have to create a trigger, meaning what you want to happen when you like a video on Instagram.
- Now, click the ‘that’ link to select any cloud storage service as the resulting action. Under ‘Choose an action’, select ‘Upload File from URL’.
- Just click the blue “Create Action” button and “Create Recipe” to save this.
- From now on, every time you like a video on Instagram, IFTTT will go out and download it and save it to your Google Drive account.