Mozilla Firefox 17 Released with Support of Facebook Messenger & few other New Features
Mozilla Firefox 17 is now ready for download on all platforms.Firefox is the best browser that has ever made.As always a new version comes with some new features.Firefox 17 is more social and secure.With Social API you can integrate Facebook Messenger in your browser.
Social API-Facebook Integration-Steps:
1.Visit this link to Facebook for enabling the Firefox Messenger.
2.Then click on Turn On.
3.Now you should see notification bar on the top right corner of your browser.
Note:Exclusive Facebook messenger and notifications integrated with it to enable users to chat while browsing.Similar feature was previously available in Rocketmelt Browser.
Some other Major Updates in Firefox 17:
- The address bar now how much larger icons.
- Added support for notifications center Mac OS X 10.8.
- Functions are implemented SVG FillPaint and StrokePaint.
- Added improvements for developers focused tools are faster and easier to use (web console, and debugging tool for developer’s toolbar).
- New dial pad in the Inspector of pages for easier editing of DOM .
- Improved security iframes with attribute Sandbox (HTML5).
- Firefox 17 for Android adds support for ARMv6 processors.
Firefox 17 updates that revolutionise in Android:
Mozilla started providing their new update – Firefox 17 also to Android. So yes, keeps asking as minimum requirements for its smooth operation 800 MHz and 512 MB of RAM .
Other new features of Firefox 17 over Android Handsets are as follows:
- Support h.264 video decoding hardware and software on devices with Android 4.0 and 4.1.
- Support for tactile exploration with Android 4.2 TalkBack to hear a description of the icons and buttons that appear on the screen.
- Improved resource management in the safe navigation.
- Besides the above, there have been over twenty performance improvements, particularly in the new tab page and has been fixed pointer blocking applications and improved web page navigation.
Problems that remain unsolved in this release:
- The browser crashes if you try to start Firefox with a locked profile.
- For some users, scrolling in the main Gmail window will be slower than normal.
- In Windows, use the feature “system restore” shortly after updating Firefox may prevent future updates.